Kaliandra is an established foundation set up in 1997, working with the surrounding communities to improve their standard of living. It carries out various community development programmes and supports conservation of natural and cultural resources. Located on the cool and scenic slopes of Mount Arjuna about two hours south of Surabaya and an hour from Malang, an eco-tourism resort business has been set up to support the foundation activities. Lanjut membaca
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Industrial), Food Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): ISO 9001 Versi 2000, CFOB.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Coordinator/Supervisors specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent. Job role in Management or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.
- Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.